Sunday, October 30, 2016

Wooooo~! (Weekly comments #4)

I am so tired man~

1. What I learned this week:
This week, we learned about cameras and how to shot stuff, as well as the different types of shots that are common in film.

2. What I want to learn:
Adding effects to video

3. Something that frustrated me this week:
Okay, while I don't hate the editing project, it certainly does get slightly annoying with the mistakes made in the footage itself.

4. Something that made me happy:
Guess who's a licensed driver now~ That's right me!
Also because I have no more driving lessons or SAT prep course, I am 100% free~ yay!

5. Video of the week!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym_EvUsLHAo&index=5&list=LLfWAZ8mWDTXRgHkDhJKUl_A
I was looking into some animations on Youtube and found this amazing animation! I would totally suggest exploring this channel, there are some amazing animations!

2 comments:

  1. That SAT Prep Course was terrible. The juniors in the class were so loud and it just seem like they didn't care. Oh well~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't hate editing footage either, but it can definitely become really frustrating really quickly.

    ReplyDelete