Sunday, October 23, 2016

Just finished rembling about stuff I shouldn't know about~ (Weekly comments #3)

Time to do weekly comments!

1. What I learned this week:
We spent this week learning more about Premiere and had tutorials to go with them


2. What I want to learn:
Learning some better audio techniques, one of my sounds for the sound project was kind of weak

 3. Something that frustrated me this week:
While not really stemming from this class, I've been a stressed, anxiety filled mess lately, and it's been seeping into this class. I spent 10 minutes trying to put the same title already present in one of the tutorials and getting frustrated that it wasn't changing to what was in the packet.

 4. Something that made me happy:
Still ahead of the workload, thank goodness for that. Also I've been pretty proud of my work lately, I made a few great drawings and my computer arts project is looking amazing so far!

5. Video of the week!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xodTESNe3vk
Another Cinema Snob video this week, only because it goes (slightly) with the blog this week. I would of linked the first Halloween review, but it is pretty buried in the general playlist, seeing as it doesn't have a playlist devoted to these reviews like the Friday the 13th review (which are also pretty great, here's the playlist for those :
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuI7ruqihRHxrgljozAXFQSGg2h1V2knH ) there are also two Nightmare on Elm street reviews at the time of writing this, but it has the same issue as the Halloween reviews. I still highly suggest finding them though, they're all great and I tend to have them going as background noise when I work.
(I get super excited about these things, can you tell?)

1 comment:

  1. I think it's been a stressful week for all of us in general. I can help you with the tutorial if you want.

    ReplyDelete