That moment when your friends convince you to play a mobile dating sim and you end up liking it.
1. What I learned this week:
Editing audio in Audacity and Garageband
The basics of Premiere
2. What I want to learn:
Effects in Premiere
Audio to video syncing
3. Something that frustrated me this week:
My computer crashing constantly was such a pain in the butt, especially with the sound project, thankfully that issue is fixed though!
4. Something that made me happy:
I've been able to stay ahead of the work load, a pleasant change from last year, and that makes me very happy.
5. Video of the week!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcmZ4UhJjmA
So I did a more video oriented pick this week, with the Nostalgia Critic's review of Sharknado featuring the Cinema Snob (Both channels I highly recommend)
The effects in Premiere are beautiful! My personal favorite is fading. Computers, am I right?! I guess we should hurry up and decide on a sacrifice already... I two can agree that it's so far easier to be ahead of schedule. I get so far ahead that I sometimes need to force myself to slow down.
ReplyDelete