Friday, April 8, 2016

Welcome back! (Weekly blog #16)

Blogs are back, and I missed it last time, so yay!

1. What I learned this week:
A ton about Ub Iwerks for the essay
Bifrost (That's what it's called right?)
Animation jobs

2. What I want to learn:
Smoother animation

3. Something that frustrated me:
Nothing much, was a bleh week

4. Something that made me happy:
I think me and my parents are going to an Italian restaurant that we've wanted to try, we'll see
Also I got a Nick and Judy tsum tsum over the weekend, now I need Ortensia and I'll have a complete first row (Nick and Judy started the second row)

5. Video of the week!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQjwWF2xL3o
You guys like cartoon conspiracies? Here's some Nick cartoon conspiracies and how much the show supports these theories

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it is called bifrost and a beauty at that. Keyframing more things may help with the smoother animation. Maybe create a cut out puppet? I can help if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BiFrost is going to kill MSYS... and I did a great research paper on conspiracy theories, I'm checking that video out right now.

    ReplyDelete