1. What I learned this week:
How to add music to a 3D animation in Premiere and render it.
2. What I want to learn:
Maybe how to make the best of stiff model (Which is one of the few problems with the dragon model.)
3. Something that frustrated me:
"Health class" is so infuriating to me right now! It's literally english class for dummies and as a honers english student, it feels insulting to have to hear "Capitalize the beginnings of your sentences!" or "Make sure to add periods!" like no, I totally don't do that all the time! The worst is that this is SUNY, and health is required (Even if they don't even teach things about health).
That and someone has my cell phone number who I don't know and keeps texting me the same thing every time! If they text again, I'm going to give them hell.
4. Something that made me happy:
So I saw Kung Fu Panda 3 on Sunday, and man, this series is still really good! I mean, Kung Fu Panda 2 is still my favorite (Mostly because of the villain honestly), but this one is still really good! The visuals looked really nice and I like the ties to the 2nd film, so I'd suggest at least seeing it after it comes out on dvd if you don't like these movies.
I'll be going to dinner with my parents and a few of my moms friends tonight, and then going to Buffalo State to see the hockey team play, let's hope they win tonight!
And I have a party Sunday that I really hope goes well, because lets just say, one of my friends that are going is really uncomfortable with another person who's going, so I hope things are going to be fine...
5. Video of the week!
This is a review of the episode "Lawnmower Dogs" from the Adult Swim show "Rick and Morty" by TheMysteriousMrEnter, and this is the review I blame for getting me into Rick and Morty in the first place. So go check it out if you've been on the fence about this show, MrEnter makes some really great points on this show, and the episode itself is pretty good!
Luckily I asked you if you could block people from your phone, hahaha. I looked at the review you linked and it still makes me question your sanity... The show is just as bad as that game you play, which worries me slightly, not all the way, just a little bit. I think I'm going to go talk to my counselor now, I've seen some disturbing humor. (Even though One Piece can get just as disturbing, like this scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wyz6X_NnKQ)
ReplyDeleteAnd is the reason why Robin, the black haired girl, is my favorite character.
Delete