I actually saw this movie last weekend, and was really impressed by it, more then I thought I would be!
It is interesting how the team at Blue Sky stayed so faithful to the source material even when converting it from 2D comic strips and movies to a 3D film for the big screen. I know some people were not as excited because it was 3D, and they thought it would ruin the film. But to see how much work the team at Blue Sky put in to make the film feel like it's 2D counterparts, it is really impressive to watch.
The integration of 2D made to this film seem almost natural to fans of the Peanuts, like myself, to really understand how much work must have went into the film. Now that I've gotten the chance to read about how hard some of the work was and how some new techniques, I find it really impressive and appreciate the film even more.
For everyone whose been wondering if it's worth seeing this movie, I'd say it's worth the money to go see, you'll most likely enjoy it!
I wasn't overly excited about the movie, as I have very high expectations for it. But I'll give it a shot, mainly because I feel the need to analyze everything I read about in this article.
ReplyDelete