Now as someone who has no idea about how to record sounds and such this is a convent article to have before working with audio for the 2D short.
For one, I had no idea about the different types of sounds that there are. like the transient sounds, which are the short sounds like shattering glass and and a bouncing ball. Evolving sounds are the ones that grow as they go along, as the name suggests, like the buzz of a vent. Speech is the obvious sound that everyone knows, dialogue that helps to tell the story or inform with the info provided.
Really, it is important to know how to tackle these different sounds for both animation and video to make these really get picked up and convey what needs to be where.
Like always my friend, you are straight to the point. I have experience recording, just not sounds. I'm pretty sure I told you how I recorded my ex skating and by skating I mean destroying his body...
ReplyDelete