Sunday, February 5, 2017

DID YOU GET THE BROOM CLOSET ENDING?!?!? (Weekly Comments #12)

Guys, I got back into Stanley Parable, whoops~

1. What I learned this week:
We were working on class competitions this week.

2. What I want to learn:
How to properly paint stuff.

3. Something that frustrated me this week:
Just some tiny stressers this week, nothing big

4. Something that made me happy:
I got back into a few things that I use to like this week, and I forgot how fun some of the stuff really was, these were things I mostly forgot due to newer things. (Which always happens to me)
5. Video of the week!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev_1AUtRP4Y&t=322s
You know, some really fun stuff comes out of bloopers and outtakes, I like when people post them honestly.

1 comment:

  1. I don't understand what you ment by properly paint stuff but having fun with old stuff that you haven't done in a while is truely fun. I hate when something gets boreing but then right maybe a month or even a year after you stop playing or using it it becomes so kuch fun to use again. Great work this week

    ReplyDelete