Collage loans make me nervous guys.
1. What I learned this week:
We mostly did screenings this week, as well as did the documentary critiques.
2. What I want to learn:
Better shot planning
3. Something that frustrated me this week:
I've been trying to get my study hall room changed, and I got a slip back from my councilor for an appointment, with the day before's date, so that's great.
Also I hate economics and STUPID ONLINE TEXTBOOKS YOU CAN'T GET INTO TO DO HOMEWORK WITH.
4. Something that made me happy:
Despite the above, I think I've been more relaxed this week then weeks prier, so that's good.
5. Video of the week!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUzVGuk35LE&t=0s
So the Lego Batman movie came out this weekend, and I kinda want to see it, because people have been saying good things about it. This is one of the reviews I watched about it, enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment