Does it feel like a slow week for anyone else? Just me? Okay.
1. What I learned this week:
We were working on documentaries last week, and are starting the class competition this week.
2. What I want to learn:
Eye effects
3. Something that frustrated me this week:
I hate my documentary guys, it sucks. I didn't record enough audio, I started losing interest in my topic (Guys, I don't know enough about the Simpsons to talk in depth about it, my idea of talking about South Park controversies would have probably been better), and its mostly clip filler. I'm not proud of any part of it, and that makes me angry.
4. Something that made me happy:
Started to look into prom dresses, and I already found one I love, but my mom is insisting we look at more. I feel like I'm going to end up with that first dress though, it's prefect.
5. Video of the week!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rat_et54k-Q
Just incase anyone needs this, this is how to do demon eyes in After Effects, I'll be using it in my fictional short so I figured it would be useful.
No comments:
Post a Comment