Sunday, January 8, 2017

I don't want to be an adult! (Weekly comments #10)

Guys, help me please!

1. What I learned this week:
We started editing documentaries this week, as well as finding out the subjects available for our class projects.

2. What I want to learn:
Better use of color

3. Something that frustrated me this week:
Scholarships are so annoying guys.
Also I've been so unmotivated lately, I hate it so much.

4. Something that made me happy:
So my weekend in general was pretty enjoyable, hanging out with friends and stuff.

5. Video of the week!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKDtmV5xSv0&t=0s
So, this is a bit of a weird video, the use of milk in films, enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. So, I hear you don't want to adult? I'm sorry to say this, but adulting is something we all have to do in our lifetime, maybe. Think about it positively, you can drive with humans in your vehicle and drive at night.

    ReplyDelete