*Loud groaning*
1. What I learned this week:
We mostly worked on explosions this week, with the two shadowing days in between, and documentary work.
2. What I want to learn:
Better blending in After Effects
3. Something that frustrated me this week:
My chest and back have been killing me this week, and while my back as gotten better, my chest still hurts a decent amount.
4. Something that made me happy:
Saw Moana this weekend! It was really good, and I highly recommend it!
Got into the Honors program at Villa, another plus.
And pie, there's pie being made in this house right now.
5. Video of the week!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxOg2G1yQpE&t=1578s
This is a video talking about some really cool technology that could be implemented into Disney parks soon, including animatronics that may be able to read your eyes and see you, check it out!
Congratulations on the honors program! Also, I really enjoyed Moana, it was a great film.
ReplyDelete