Listening to nature documentaries is really fun, especially about Orcas! (No, this isn't sarcasm by the way, I love Orcas man)
1. What I learned this week:
We mostly worked on the kinetic type project, as well as talked with shadowers, which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be honestly.
2. What I want to learn:
More effects in After effects
3. Something that frustrated me this week:
I basically had to retake the SAT for no reason, not a fun way to spend a Saturday.
4. Something that made me happy:
Buff State hockey team won both games this weekend, and I got some art done today, just got to finish a secret santa for a group I'm in, then I can focus on some personal art I've wanted to finish.
5. Video of the week!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-gtaon0iKM&t=0s
This video talks about the nominations for the Annie Awards in February, I suggest giving it a listen!
I took the SAT too this weekend and it sucked
ReplyDelete