Sunday, December 6, 2015

Little miss luck (Weekly comments #9)

Yep, that is me right now!

 1. What I learned this week:
Not much, we were just working on the 2D short for the most part

2. What I want to learn:
More advanced poses for characters (*Sigh*)

 3. Something that frustrated me:
Transitions... I'm using them as a cheat for my 2D short because of a fight scene in it and I'm afraid it will look weird because of that.
And sound, ugh.

 4. Something that made me happy:
Here's where the title comes in!
I have wanted a select set of amiibos for awhile for Christmas, and had all of them due to a mass re-release (Because Nintendo realized they messed up and finally fixed a huge part of it) but I was missing one: Ness. Said character had yet to be re- released and my father said that it looks like I won't be getting it for Christmas, which ruined my mood yesterday. But then today, me and my mom walked into Gamestop to get gift cards for my cousins, and I saw it, one singular Ness amiibo. I ran over to make sure I wasn't seeing it wrong, gasped in a way that made my mom laugh, and grabbed it. The story behind it being there according to the man working there was that the manager had bought it, then found out that someone had gotten one already for him and so he brought it back in time for me to find it! Truly I am the luckiest person in the world! (The guy even texted his manger that he made someone very happy)

   5. Video of the week!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OExjG-K8xvs
This is an animation podcast that I sometimes put in the background in class, just be aware of language if your picky of that. This one is specifically about Pilots and Gravity Falls, enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment