Sunday, October 18, 2015

...What happened? (Weekly Comments #4)

Wow this week had a lot to throw at me, let's get too it!


1. What I learned this week:
-Keyframes and Pegs
-Storyboard Pro
-That I hate fire drills with a burning passion now
- That everyone will comment the same thing on my wave project (I know the stripes move guys, just work with me here..)
-Human walk cycles make me want to cry
-Undertale is addictive even without playing the game (Help...)
-Learned about ghosts (So spooky~!)


2. What I want to learn:
How to keep things like stripes in place between frames.
How do you human?????? 


3. Something that frustrated me:
Between the stress of the wave and walk cycle project, they all led to my broken monitor. Yeah, the one with Harmony and Storyboard, yeah....


4. Something that made me happy:
Alright, I was lucky to have a pretty good week this week!
Have any of you heard of Undertale? Well, I'd seen a lot of stuff floating around about it, and then saw a let's player I watch uploaded the first part of their let's play of the game (Followed shortly by another to) so I decided I'd give it a try!
Well, I have a new game interest and it's name is Undertale! I highly suggest it!
Also I saw Ghost Hunters Live at the Riveara Theater last night! And that was amazing!
They were taking really funny digs at eachother, as well as brought some amazing paranormal evidence that made me gasp multiple times and how amazing and at the same time creepy it was!


5. Video of the week!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygCGWWosfWQ
This is a video about a Cartoon Conspiracy involving Over The Garden Wall and Clarence, and is one of many of these videos with a similar concept. I suggest checking them out!




No comments:

Post a Comment