Eyes still burning, cough has died down, and Undertale is here to distract me...
Let's do this!
Once again, will be treating this like a list!
1. They Look For Inspiration In Unexpected Places:
I've already mentioned my trip to Alaska was quite the source of inspiration, and this builds on my thought that new places invoke new ideas. When you see things you've never seen in person before show up, it certainly opens your mind. This isn't just applied to places either, something you hear or read can also serve some inspiration! (Goes along with #7)
2. They Make Slow Decisions:
Life isn't a race, and neither is your thought process. You can't always have an idea on hand, it's not that simple. This does go hand and hand with #1, and I have heard may stories of movie directors taking a break and then coming up with amazing ideas while taking their mind of what's in front of them.
3. They Find Internal Motivation:
This one is pretty simple, if you can't find enjoyment in what you're doing, you have to question if it's worth doing in the first place.
4. They Start From Scratch:
Really, this is a basic concept for all ideas. All ideas start as such, and start forming once they get written down or drawn out. Not every single idea is perfect when if first gets thought up, but this is the building blocks you start with.
5. They Are Willing To Take Risks:
I really push this idea when I get the "you're so good at art, I'll never be as great as you!", I mean hey, if you refuse to try, I can't help you, sorry~! (Goes along with #6 and #8)
Sorry guys, my eyes are burning really bad right now, so I paired the rest with ones already written that match, I'll write a quick Weekly Comment and then relax, see you there!
No comments:
Post a Comment