1. What I learned this week:
We didn't really learn much this week, we were mostly working on finishing projects
2. What I want to learn:
Animation/live action integration tips maybe.
3. Something that frustrated me this week:
Yeah... not really in the mood to talk about it, I'll only get mad again...
4. Something that made me happy:
Things are really coming together for the most part. Lockport prom is the 20th and I have most if not all the things that need to be done planned out. I'm actually getting excited, which is surprising, considering the hell it took to get here.
Also my grandma is coming back up from Florida!
5. Video of the week!
Draw with Jazza is an amazing channel that tackles both general drawing and animation. I highly suggest giving his channel a shot. This is a video he did where he created randomly generated character designs and had is audience vote: Smash or Pass. Enjoy!
I have a feeling of what you're frustration of this week was. Also, I hope you and your grandmother have a great time.
ReplyDelete