1. What I learned this week:
We didn't really learn anything as I'm typing this, as this was mostly a work week. The Children of Men analysis was due though, so that was one thing, at least.
2. What I want to learn:
Better fixes for audio
3. Something that frustrated me this week:
I hate that some of the people I know are so petty.
There is a friend of mine who is now stuck in the middle of the most ridiculous situation ever, and she feels absolutely horrible because these two people are mad at her now.
First off, "friend #1" is understandably upset that he can't hang out with his friend because of "friend #2" not liking him, that's fine I have the same issue with "friend #2" not inviting me to stuff. However he is now ignoring my friend, which is not right, and just gives a reason for him to be in the wrong.
"Friend #2" has been causing trouble for a while now. She's been really controlling over the decisions involving prom when it's suppose to be a group effort, and now she's trying to control who my friend is friends with, and her reasons are stupid at best for not liking "friend #1".
Both of them are acting so stupid and selfish, and the fact they can't see what they're doing to someone they call a friend, it angers me to no end.
Also "friend #2" is apparently mad at another friend of mine, and no one can figure out why, she just is.
Drama is so exhausting and infuriating.
(I've been restraining my word choice, trust me, it's hard when you're as angry as I am right now.)
4. Something that made me happy:
On the bright side, I'm being considered for an art scholarship, I'm sending my examples after I finish this, hope I get it!
Also Mother 3 is 11 now, and I completely forgot the game was released on 4/20, so that led to me getting a good laugh all things considered.
5. Video of the week!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojXdaYn3ebo&t=71s
This Youtuber, TennelleFlowers, is really amazing at talking about different media on her channel. From books to TV shows to movies and all that goes with it, she really is great at explaining her points, and addressing most sides. She's also a great animator, and did talk about the principles of animation on her channel, so new animators can be exposed to these principles. This video is about smear frames, and their place in animation, enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment