Thursday, March 30, 2017

Speed week (Weekly Comments #15)

1. What I learned this week:
Well, we had shadowing Wednesday, and that went decently well. We also got our 3rd editing tutorial that includes use of effects.

2. What I want to learn:
More complex effects

3. Something that frustrated me this week:
Not so much frustrated me as made me really exhausted mentally, but my dog had a seizure on Monday that scared me half to death, and so I had an anxiety spike this week. Thankfully she's okay now, it may have only been a one time thing, seeing as she was back to normal right after and is a very health dog in general.  

4. Something that made me happy:
Outside of that little incident, I was really happy this week, because I ended up being oddly productive this week. Seeing as I had been hit with what seemed like a curse of uninspired moods, it seems to have temporarily lifted, so lets hope it lasts.

5. Video of the week!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hVuv7mDNqM&index=152&list=LLfWAZ8mWDTXRgHkDhJKUl_A
This is an awesome animated tribute to Earthbound, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I forgot to ask you today how she was doing (referring to doggo). That's awesome sauce that she's doing well. Hopefully (knock on wood) she'll stay well. Also, Mr. Saturn was draw perfectly in thr animation. BOING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no... I meant the animation. Ugh phone.

      Delete