Greetings! So concludes another week, and I've decided these weekly comments will always be done Sunday morning, incase something happens over the weekend, and oh boy it did!
1. What I learned this week:
- Copyright laws
- Elements and principles
- Occupations in the field
- Using Harmony
- I have a wondering mind that forgets to save unless reminded
- I work strangely fast (?)
- The there is Epic Mickey 3 concept art even though the game won't be made (and I'm totally not bitter about that, what are you talking about?)
2. What I want to learn:
- Possible short cuts in animation
- Different styles of animation
- Why the close gap tool hates me with a burning passion
3. Frustrating parts of the week:
Without a moment where someone else's bad mood has rubbed off on me, I'd say that I couldn't figure out how to fill the background so it didn't look so plain on my character.
Outside though, why can't I find orange sweatpants? I need a pair for my Halloween costume and I can't find any that aren't over 20 dollars, any suggestions?
4. Happy moments of the week:
Getting to see my character looking really awesome after taking a risk on a really hard design, I thought I'd hate it but I don't.
Outside, I got a really cool Pokémon shirt yesterday, and I got the last on in my size, pretty lucky.
5. Link of the week!
Remember how I mentioned Epic Mickey earlier? Well my video, or video's, of the week have to do with that!
For those who don't know, Epic Mickey was a 2009 video game that starred Mickey getting taken into The Wasteland, a land or forgotten toons, after creating the Blot, the enemy of the game. Now Mickey has to face the destruction he's caused and save the Wasteland along side Gus the gremlin, and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, who was the toon Mickey replaced. (Which this game made the idea of Mickey and Oswald being half brothers canon, cool little fact)
On to the video, I'm leavening two different links, one to a direct video for Oswald, the other for what the series these videos belong to, which is the Epic Mickey Files.
Oswald video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OjJv8C1sSU&list=PLDFF225222861FCC4&index=19
Playlist for the rest of the forgotten characters in the game: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDFF225222861FCC4
No comments:
Post a Comment